Job Title: Team Leader
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
11 May 2018
per annum £18,500.00
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Adam Griffin
Are you an experienced Caregiver looking for the next step?
Do you have a passion for caring?
We have a number of positions for full-time Team Leaders in
Elmbridge and East Spelthorne
Responsible for: To ensure the business is compliant with all
relevant national bodies and regulatory requirements. Manage workloads
and targets to fit the needs of the service.
- Accountable to Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
- Manage designated area of business
- Report Welfare, safety and other issues to management as required
- Report on daily, weekly and monthly basis as required.
- Support staff with introductions to clients
- Shadow caregivers with clients when requested
- Carry out supervisions with staff when required
- Spot check staff with a developmental approach
- Assist with service calls and reviews
- Cover care visits when required
- Support with training and recruitment when requested
- Develop and manage activities within each area.
- Cover On call
- Deputise with appraisals
- Develop teams and skills within designated areas.
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience within Social Care
- Be computer literate
- Be able to work efficiently in a high paced environment
- Have the ability to cope under pressure towards a deadline
- Possess good administrative experience
- Be dedicated to delivering exceptional service on behalf of the
company internally and externally
- Be flexible and reliable
- Possess people management skills
- Be an effective team player.
- Car driver
- Team player
- Computer literate