2018-06-12 Care Homes Job Title: CAREGiver
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Befriender / Companion
Date Posted: 13 May 2018
Job Location: Letchworth Garden City , Hertfordshire
Salary: £9.00 to £9.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Gloria Rogers
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate
CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of
enhancing the lives of ageing adults throughout our community, this is
North Herts and Stevenage areas. Home Instead Senior Care provides a
variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their
home and meet the challenges of ageing with dignity, care, and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Appointment reminders
· Escorting them to friends, shopping, walks, etc.
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
· Complete a criminal background check, DBS check
· Possess a valid driver’s license and valid car business insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online today.