2018-06-13 Care Homes Job Title: Registered Manager
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Registered Manager / Service Manager
Date Posted: 14 May 2018
Job Location: Rugby , Warwickshire
Salary: £0 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Michelle Sparkes
We are recruiting for an ambitious, driven and experienced Registered Domiciliary Care Manager for our business. The Registered Manager will work directly alongside the Managing Director/Owner to grow and develop the business.
We are part of a national provider in delivering the highest quality home care services to individuals in their own homes since 1994.
As a national provider, the network is continually expanding and our franchise is looking for the candidate who wants to make a real difference within the local community.
· Accountable to the owners of the business and the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
· Delivering outstanding service to clients and staff
· Achievement of targets and delivery within budgets
· Recruitment, management and development of staff
· Compliance with all relevant organisation’s standards, legal and regulatory requirements
· Developing new business leads
Management experience of service provision in a relevant operational capacity at senior manager level:
· Enthusiastic and proactive
· Excellent communication and motivational skills
· Commercial experience and business acumen
· People management
· Recruitment and team building
· Organisation and planning
· Passion for service excellence
· Attention to detail
· Ability to cope with pressure
· Ability to cope with change
· Good office IT skills
· QCF Level 5 in Leadership in Health and Social Care (or working/ willing to work towards it)
· Train-the-trainer course (desirable, not essential)
Remuneration and other details
· Very competitive remuneration package depending on experience and qualifications, great support network of senior and peer management.
· Must have a full driving licence and car
If this is the challenge you are looking for then please email your CV.