Dual Role Reviewing officer/Co-ordinator
Job Title: Dual Role Reviewing officer/Co-ordinator
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Care Coordinator / Administrator
17 May 2018
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Anne Cook
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to develop your career?
We have just the job for you:
Job Title: Dual Role of Co-ordinator/Reviewing Officer
Hours: 35 hours per week
Main Duties and responsibilities to include:
- To ensure that everyone receives an induction into their services
prior to their support beginning.
- To be compassionate and considerate to peoples needs and wishes in
order to select appropriate care and support services.
- To complete care planning and assessment in collaboration with
people receiving our services & their representatives prior to
the commencement of their services.
- To complete quality reviews with people who use our services and
other social care professionals, where required, to ensure people
are receiving appropriate services, sensitive to their needs.
- You will use your excellent planning, organisational and IT skills
to make sure that everyone who uses our services receives the care
and support that they expect on time. Your ability to problem solve
and plan effectively will enable our teams have a regular work
schedule and that the people who use our services get great
continuity of care.
- To be a part of our emergency 24hr on-call team on a rota basis.