2018-06-16 Care Homes Job Title: Support worker
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 17 May 2018
Job Location: Cardiff
Salary: £7.83 to £11.75 per hour
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Hayley Thomas
Care Support Workers in all areas of Cardiff
£7.83- £11.75 per hour
Full, part-time or flexible hours available from Monday to
Sunday between the shift patterns of
7am - 3pm or 3pm - 11pm.
You may be required to work some evenings and every other weekend, however, we are flexible to ensure that you have the work-life balance that you need
Come join our motivated and dedicated team of Support Workers, who are committed to supporting people with aspects of their daily life, so they can continue to live in the place they love best - home.
If you are a compassionate person who is committed to providing excellent customer experience and are sensitive and responsive to the needs of other people, this is the job for you.
Whether you have a wealth of experience in the social care sector, or you are changing or beginning your career because you are passionate about supporting people, we want to talk to you!
Sound like you? Come join us.
Why Q Care Ltd:
Our mission is simple, we truly believe we can make a difference in people's lives every day. This includes the people who use our services, their families and everyone in our teams. So join us on our mission and we'll reward your dedication with these great employee perks.
• Discounts on shopping, health & beauty, family days out, food & drink and more.
• Use of our Company pool cars, or paid business mileage.
• Company mobile phone.
• Free Uniform and PPE.
• Paid holidays. 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata of the hours you
• Workplace Pension
• Paid training program, with the opportunity to advance to QCF level.
• Entry into the monthly payroll prize draw.
• £100 Introduce a friend scheme. *Terms & conditions apply.
• Access to our Employee Savings Club.
• 4-Time recognised by Investors In People and now Gold Investor In People Employer
Skills & Attributes:
Q Care, an award winning domiciliary care provider with 25 years experience of delivering quality care in your local area – plus we hold the prestigious Gold Investors in People status.
Other info :
This role requires you to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check. Cost shared between applicant and Q Care Ltd